Pathways Through Tiergarten

Pathways Through Tiergarten
A Beautiful Park

Thursday, August 26, 2010

So here I am in Berlin, the weather is cool & bearable in stark contrast to my adventures in Egypt! 

Spent several hours at Museum Island only a short distance from my hotel via the U-bahn network. Thought it'd be challenging to decipher the system though questions & some research have prepared me for my new environment. I like to prepare my mind so that when I reach a destination, whether that be distant lands or a new concept Im ready for the experience. Be inquisitive. 

Sorry there aren't any pix yet, just one, Im slightly technology illiterate and so am slowly learning the process. As most people learn visually & retain information visually its important to be as visual as possible. Great for retention & great for keeping everyones attention  :  )  

So I LOVED Egypt, despite the heat, circa forty degrees, and the constant approaches from locals selling something or other. Apart from that, the poverty and machine guns, Egypt is a wonderful place to visit. My laptop is overflowing with photos so once I realize how its done we'll be more visual. (Hey thats why my Blog is so colorful, visuals are key, apart from music, but thats another story. (I love stories btw just not long drawn out ones where Metal Dog is cornered in a corner)  

Oh speaking of Metal Dog yes I know that my one & only pic is one of a lion cub photographed out the front of Denver Zoo in 2007. I love metallic & shiny things incredibly! 

Back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment