Pathways Through Tiergarten

Pathways Through Tiergarten
A Beautiful Park

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've arrived in San Francisco!!! : )

So here I am in the civic heart of San Francisco. Minutes from the Macy's & etc.


An unusual system with United. Unlike every other airline I've EVER been on seats are "assigned" later after check in & minutes before boarding! Im sure there's some logical reason though it seems backward. Personally once I've checked in I like to know where my seat is, so I can relax, as much as is possible for me anyway.


The plane journey was ok, paid for lunch, slightly stale roll, guess it is domestic. TV screens along the aisle playing havoc with my neck posture. Got the BART train line in from the airport, was real easy to use, though no aircon. The weather here is bearable so far yet still hot. Though I was carting my luggage in the sun up a gentle slope. (Only metre's ahead the gentle slope goes steep)  


Im going to shower now, like you wanted to know, then head out for something to eat & exploring.

More pics on the way! Please write some comments if your reading my Blog  :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment