Pathways Through Tiergarten

Pathways Through Tiergarten
A Beautiful Park

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Untitled

Its just gone five thirty, Im sitting in the Hotel Lobby. Just added pix to my Blog to accompany my writing. 


Think I'll go to the shops one last time before heading to the airport. Having been umming & arring about a coat I really like. Im shivering here cause I decided not to carry my hooded top with me. Have a few last purchases to make. I'll be sad to leave San Francisco. I've loved everywhere I've been, though San Francisco does it for me. I would've loved NYC more if it was cold. Way too hot for me there. At least Egypt had air conditioned buses etc along the way transferring us from destination to destination. Im not so nervous at the moment, Im sure that will return soon! 


Im fretting cause I'll be further away from Mr Sanchez (sorry Pio I like the sound of it) Even though he's on the other side of the U.S. Has anyone got any constructive advice for long distance relationships? Sorry for those of you who really don't want to hear this. To be honest its more for my benefit cause its therapeutic to write things down & I want Pio (Mr Leandro Sanchez) to know that he is in my thoughts & that Im fretting with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment