Pathways Through Tiergarten

Pathways Through Tiergarten
A Beautiful Park

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Last Day In San Francisco : ( IS ANYONE READING MY BLOG BESIDES LEANDRO & JON????!!!!

I've got less than fifteen minutes till I need to be out of my apartment. I've loved every minute of it! I feel like I've been away forever and Im not looking forward to going back (and Im looking forward to going back at the same time) I know when Im back on Australian soil it will (probably) be like I never left! I really need my return to be different though cause that is part of why I went in the first place. 

I needed a holiday after the five & a bit year relationship with my partner last year. I needed the holiday cause my Dad past away last April. I needed the holiday to break free from my stale life & go on an adventure. I needed the holiday to be exposed to the fact that there is life out there. DON'T GET FIXATED BY THE IDEA THAT THE LIFE YOU LEAD IS THE ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE! Things can be different you can see life from a different perspective. Perhaps you need to find a way to break free of your present surroundings, see life the way other people experience it. 

I've had such a rewarding experience, I've been to lots of amazing places, taken masses of photos, got lost tons of times, stressed & panic attacked, spent unnecessary money, walked more than you can imagine & made some great purchases.  The list could go on. I also found love. (this maybe corny to hear for some) Im not sure where it will take us, though beyond the grief & heartache, Leandro & I will see where it takes us. (Try to think logically & practical) 

I better finish up now. Haven't even downloaded my pix from yesterday yet. Went to the Palace of Fine Arts yesterday. Somewhere I've wanted to go since seeing it on Tales of the  City. I still didn't get to Barbary Lane :   (   !  Unfortunately there was construction work going on all around it! Managed to take some great pix regardless. Also managed to, a week later, work out the bus system here,  easy for some! I then went to The Castro, this time by bus after the Palcae, again to do some shopping, take more pix & then got the train back to the city. The train system was SO easy! Caltrain is cheap too like the buses! $2 for the ride. Did more shopping in town, chatted to Leandro on a broken communication Yahoo chat line (mayB its just my techno-phobia?) 

Today I woke up stressing, stomach tightening. I've packed about to go down stairs, Its 11:33 a.m, leave my bags & Papyrus, and look around locally & finish off with more shopping! Might do the pix and some more entries later today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment