Pathways Through Tiergarten

Pathways Through Tiergarten
A Beautiful Park

Sunday, September 26, 2010

So here I am again....

So here I am again at Coco Cubano! 


Had coffee and warmed Banana Bread with butter about two hours ago here. Hope the staff don't mind... cause Im here to stay... at least for the 36% energy rating on my laptop anyway!


The real reason for this posting is really to post more pix so here goes.....     


I couldn't decide which ones to put in so I put most of the ones in that I took. So now partake.......




I downloaded the pix first before to get the technicality out of the way. Unfortunately Im running out of power & its bloody chilly! Didn't bring extra clothing cause I've been over this warmer weather where I end up just 'carrying' extra. But now alas its cold! 



Hope you like the pix!


Its very hustle & bustle here, love the blurring of colour produced by passing traffic, the fading sun & a slow speed(ing) camera. Hustle & bustle... what do you call word parings like this? Don't know why but I don't like "hints, tips & tricks" as a (triad) pairing. My company uses it alot as probably does the rest of the beauty / fashion world etc. What are some other classic (clique') word pairings? (or whatever they're called) .... odds & ends, bits & bobs, spick & span, surely there's more to it than the rhyming feel of these word couplings? 


Please someone help me out here!




And please please get a gmail account so you can leave comments and tell trustworthy friends about it or people you know who will appreciate what I have to say and / or my pix  :   )   ie; not anyone who will just bag it out 


I love the light and shadows in these pictures. Reminds me of my pix of Central Station in NYC   :  )


Before I forget these photo's are made possible cause of Mum, as it was her who gave me a digital camera. I had one before, though cant remember what happened to it. Alot happens forty years down the track......why isn't it up the track?! Yet another mystery! 

1 comment:

  1. Love if you don't update here soon I will call you instead......

    ReplyDelete